Friday, August 20, 2010

Fostering Hriday : Day 2



Yesterday itself many of my friends responded to the post and hopefully after Karthik screens according the criteria he has in mind, Hriday should get a good home.

I came back from work and was told that they had behaved well. Hriday was in the hall and Chimi in the bedroom but as soon as I came home and opened the bedroom door, Chimi was baring her teeth. I closed the door behind me while I was talking to Karthik and Chimi would not let me continue the conversation. She might be thinking I'm a bad mother not giving her enough attention since last 2 days. That was just my guilt you will understand. I slept for a while as I was feeling stressed out.

Later every half hour I was opening the door for Chimi to play with Hriday and I realized a slow change was setting in. So I fed them and we all went to the terrace for some exercise. A good 2 hrs of running around and these two growling we came back indoors. It was impossible to have them in the same room again. So Chimi went into the bedroom while Hriday stayed in the hall.

We slept early so that we could wake up early. However I got up only at 6.30 am today. As I opened the bedroom door Chimi surprised me completely. She very quietly went to him and was playing with him. Finally I guess she made peace! :)

I fed them Idlis and now the driver has taken Hriday for a walk while I write this and Chimi is whining and missing Hriday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your response. We will reply to you at the earliest.