Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fostering Hriday : Day 6

The innocent look

It was a day when everything seemed nice and rosy. The babies playing together for a long time in the open and eating well. I went to work and was at peace leaving them together in the hall. Chimi was a little soppy but that is usual when I leave her. When I came back they welcomed me warmly. I kept my bag and immediately took them out for a feed and play. 
Anytime is cuddle time

I came back and wet vacummed the hall, it just made me feel nice. A dirty home makes me depressed so I don't mind the effort.

I had told Karthik to take away Hriday as I could not keep him anymore. I love him but for all practical reasons I cannot have two pets. Hriday needs more space as he is a large breed and for my love of pets I don't want Dad to be taxed with caring for 2 pets.  I know I am justifying, not just here but within myself because I don't want to part with him.
 He is trying to pull out my specs

My sweet friends Sapna and Badri have agreed to foster him for a while. That in itself is a relief. They have brown spotted Ramu, whom we call the brown dalmation. He is a cross, 5 months old and should be a good friend for Hriday.

Tomorrow  Hriday will move from my home to another loving home but before he goes I tried to capture some of his adorable poses.

Love the wet nose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your response. We will reply to you at the earliest.