Monday, August 23, 2010

Fostering Hriday : Day 5


Sunday was made up of this, cuddling together all the time. I spent some time cooking, preparing for the upcoming week. I had to keep the kitchen door closed. Hriday is very clever he understands I scold when he climbs on to the bed so immediately he climbs down to hide under it. He knows he cannot come into the kitchen. He is a quick learner. While Chimi learnt it the hard way and I think she has attitude because she stares back when I scold and Hridu baby is so sheepish when I do. 

Chimi still makes him run around with all her overt attention. When I'm in the rocking chair Hriday comes and buries his head in my lap to avoid Chimi's love bites. I was squating on the floor and holding Hriday when Chimi became really possesive and she growled ferociously at him and when I tried to intervene I got a little bite on my lip.

Talking of their temparament and liking. Hriday is a mild guy but very strong so even his slightest move feels much. Chimi is smaller but when on her own and when she gets my undivided attention is lovable yet quite wild at times. Hriday loves dry food and milk separately. Chimi loves slush. Hriday is a glutton, Chimi is a lady, she like small bits. He loves huge tight hugs, she hates squeezes. He does not lick much. Chimi slobbers. He loves to drink water straight from the tap. She loves it from her tumbler. He loves to play in the water, he splashes and spills water for fun after he finishes drinking. Chimi hates to wet even her feet. She hates to bathe, I am sure He would love to bathe. He is smart and understands the tone in  a command, Chimi makes a fool of us. He keeps lifting his leg to sprinkle on anything. Chimi is trained by us to go only when it is her time for walks else she sits and pees like a lady. I have lesser area to clean that way. He loves nooks for a nap. Miss royalty loves heights to nap on, beds, stools etc.

I am growing so attached to Hriday but I am telling myself I have only a week with him. He needs a good permanent home, please help find him one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your response. We will reply to you at the earliest.