Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fostering Hriday : Day 4

It is the weekend so the day was without a schedule and I got a good amount of time to cook and eat some proper food else all 3 of us were eating the same milk and bread, khichdi etc. 

Hriday is such a sweet baby. He is the chilled out guy and Chimi doesn't leave him at peace. Both have been very playful that made them so sweaty and covered in each other's saliva. Chimi has a habit of climbing on to the bed so I had to bathe her. Hriday was still cleaner, will bathe him some other time.

Hriday's eyes glaring with anger coz Chimi is a pest!

Hriday loves dry bread and milk. He does not like anything soggy. Not even soft rice. Chimi loves everything. When Hriday does not finish his meal she is ready to eat her share and gobble up his too.

I vacuumed  the house and felt like I was in an aseptic condition for couple of hours :) ! The house is made so dirty by these two. I have cleared the hall completely for the two to do all the skidding. They are enjoying it thoroughly. It was raining all day yesterday so I could not take them out but we did manage a little on the terrace at late night. Hriday was tugging at me for a walk. 

He likes to come and give a hug once in a while. It is not enough for him to be patted it has to be a full tight hug only then he calms down.

I observe a lot of difference between the two. They are distinct in character may be that should be a separate post meanwhile enjoy their antic I have captured here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your response. We will reply to you at the earliest.